By using the SquadZip.com web site (“Service”) which is owned by Digital Space Explorer, Inc., or any services of Digital Space Explorer, Inc. service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on SquadZip.com.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Digital Space Explorer, Inc. prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Digital Space Explorer, Inc. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- 1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1 Digital Space Explorer, Inc. provides it's SquadZip service as defined below to You through its web site located at www.squadzip.com (the “Site”), subject to this Terms of Service agreement (“TOS”) or by accessing or using the Service or Site, You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this TOS. If You are entering into this TOS on behalf of your company or other legal entity, You represent that You have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these TOS, In which case the terms “you” or our shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If You do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these TOS, You must not accept these TOS and may not use the Service.
- 1.2 Digital Space Explorer, Inc. may change the service from time to time You can review the most current version of this TOS at any time at http://www.squadzip.com/terms-and-conditions. The revised terms and conditions will become effective upon posting and if You use the Service after that date, we will treat your use as acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If any change to this TOS is not acceptable to You, your only remedy is to stop accessing and using the Service.
- 2. Description of Service.
- The "Service" includes (a) the Site, (b) the on-demand SquadZip business, collaboration and productivity system, tools and services provided through the Site, and (c) all software, data, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through the Site or services (collectively referred to as the "Content"). Any new features added to or augmenting the Service are also subject to this TOS.
- 3. General Conditions Access and Use of the Service.
- 3.1 Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, You may access and use the Service only for your internal business purposes as contemplated by the Agreement. You shall not (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by this TOS; (b) use the Service to process data on behalf of any third party, or (c) use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and its components.
- 3.2 Subject only to the limited right to access and use the Service expressly granted to You under this TOS, all rights, title and interest in and to the Service and its components will remain with and belong exclusively to Digital Space Explorer, Inc.. You shall not modify, adapt or hack the Service to falsely imply any sponsorship or association with Digital Space Explorer, Inc., or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
- 3.3 You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages or other materials that You post or otherwise transmit via the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login or account. You agree and acknowledge that your login may only be used by one (1) person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows. Digital Space Explorer, Inc. reserves the right to access any or all your accounts in order to respond to your requests for technical support.
- 3.4 You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices and (c) transmission to Digital Space Explorer, Inc.’s third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain the Service.
- 3.5 The failure of SquadZip to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall not be a waiver of that right. You acknowledge that this TOS is a contract between You and Digital Space Explorer, Inc, owner of the SquadZip service, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and Digital Space Explorer, Inc., and it governs your use of the Service and takes the place of any prior agreements between You and Digital Space Explorer, Inc.
- 4. Trademarks.
- "SquadZip" and its various logos used or displayed on the Service are trademarks of Digital Space Explorer, Inc. and you may only use these trademarks or logos for promotional purposes to identify yourself as a customer or user of the SquadZip products and services, provided you do not attempt to claim ownership of the marks by incorporating any of them within your names or offerings.
- 5. Payment and Refunds.
- The Service is a paid plan, You will be billed monthly starting on the day of the upgrade. You can cancel a Paid Plan at any time and You will not be billed again. Upon upgrading or downgrading in plan level, you will be credited pro rata for the time remaining in the current billing cycle. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your account. SquadZip or Digital Space Explorer, Inc. does not accept any liability for such loss. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time. In addition, special pricing may apply for customers with an exceptionally high number of end-users or an unusually high monthly usage of the Service. Digital Space Explorer, Inc. does not provide refunds or credits.
- 6. Cancellation and Termination.
- 6.1 You are responsible for properly canceling your account. The account owner can cancel the account at any time by clicking on the Settings link in the global navigation bar in the system header after logging in, then clicking the Account link. There are no other means of canceling your account. All of your content will be deleted from the Service within one (1) hour upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled. If you are subscribed to the Paid Plan and You cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- 6.2 Digital Space Explorer, Inc. reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of your content in the Service, for any reason, including, if Digital Space Explorer, Inc. believes that You have violated these TOS. Digital Space Explorer, Inc. will use best efforts to publish on the Site or notify You about any planned downtime of the Service, and will use all reasonable efforts to contact you directly via email to warn you prior to suspension or termination of your account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Digital Space Explorer, Inc. shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
- 7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE SITE AND CONTENT, AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE AND NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SQUADZIP OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TOS.
- 8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- 8.1 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. IN ADDITION, DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE MONTHLY SERVICE FEE PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU FOR THE ONE MONTH PRECEDING THE TIME OF ANY CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES OR ONE HUNDRED ($100) U.S. DOLLARS. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS TOS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- 8.2 Some countries or states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE STATES OR COUNTRIES, ANY LIABILITY OF DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC. WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 9. Assignment.
- Digital Space Explorer, Inc. may assign or transfer this TOS, in whole or in part, without restriction.
- 10. Export Compliance.
- You are responsible for complying with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing the export of the Service or any of its components.